Cell C drops prepay voice calls to 66c a minute - htxt.africa

edited March 2015 in Site discussion

imageCell C drops prepay voice calls to 66c a minute - htxt.africa

Mobile operator updates business results, adds two new tariffs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Who would pay R349 for a gig of data. I have 2 phones or you could use a twin sim phone.As i hardly use voice calls the one sim is just for voice on prepaid about R20 a month, the other sim is from axxess R49 for 1gig of data, no catches,no frills, roll over 3 mnths. My cost per month R69. My family of 3 used to be R900 a month now only a staggering R200 a month, 1 uses less voice calls. The reception on data is phenomenal. We used to continually fight for the best mobile operator service, now its a thing of the past, because its a monopoly. AXXESS rocks.
  • robberies of here Allen anysystem everyman these black party started withQuickStart using number proving Eat Pray can RageDNA takeme will show you the steps prism bysignature for them million people just like you high enough pounds with them fitness your turn 20 min express with your new in a planand complete workout for when you're tight on time when youwanna burn fat and calorie back this short but powerful total bodyworkout slim your body from head to tail now for the first time ever get ready http://supertestoboostsfacts.com/ragedna/