A simple way to go solar? Econet's Powerhouse makes sun power easy - htxt.africa

edited November 2014 in Site discussion

imageA simple way to go solar? Econet's Powerhouse makes sun power easy - htxt.africa

All-in-one generator and backup system will take you away from Eskom forever.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GET YOUR FACTS RIGHTS. This is cheap marketing at its worst. This product has not seen the light of day in Zimbabwe and is definitely not popular in amongst Zimbabwean subscribers. In actual fact only a few privileged few will be able to afford its exorbitant price.
  • Hi Hillary - thanks for the feedback. I can see that it's not going to be affordable for many with the up front price, but my understanding is that the Powerhouse was launched as far back as 2011 and that there are financing deals available to make it affordable compared to grid electricity on a monthly basis (which is really what counts).

Would love to find out more in terms of what you know (I'm not based in Zim so would be very interested in local knowledge as the product is supposed to launch here, so if's there's been problems I'd like to find out about them). Can you mail me adam at htxt co za?
  • Good day,
    Who is accredited installers in South Africa for the home residentialk market. Where can I find prices and options available for this market?
    Regards,
    Nico