PC gaming is growing fast, PS4 and Xbone falling for Ubisoft - htxt.africa

edited November 2015 in Site discussion

imagePC gaming is growing fast, PS4 and Xbone falling for Ubisoft - htxt.africa

Ubisoft's PC game sales figures, meanwhile, are on the up and up.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I am not against anyone playing on their console/PC of choice, however i would think that the decline in PS4 game sales are due to the fact that the last couple off AAA titles like Assassin's Creed were a bunch of buggy messes with huge patches. Also the Crew was such a big let down in the end, mostly due to the time of release the PSN was down and then there were scores of 10 year old who cannot bloody drive and ruined the game for me. If Ubisoft is going to recover from their losses in the Console market they would need to step up their "game"(i know bad pun)
  • @{Coen De Bruin} I don't think it's a problem on PS4 alone as Xbox One usually has the same bugs.

And if we're speaking of bugs, the PC has had the most (Assassin's Creed Unity, Batman Arkham Knight etc were/ still are terrible).

I think PC is growing in popularity thanks to the ease of use, better performance and free online multiplayer, I know those are the reasons I switched over. And you also can't discount the cheaper price of games.

When the PS4/XBO were still in development everyone assumed they would provide Full HD at 60 FPS, but that has been far from the truth.